Sunday 28 September 2014

Simple Living Sunday: On Holidays



Last week I didn’t do too much. I drove over to South Australia to visit some close friends.  I tried to keep things simple by  packing my lunch in a mini-sized esky rather than spending on pricey, greasy hot food along the way. I brought some broccoli over from my garden but I had to print out a government form declaring that it was not from an area around which green snails have been sighted.
I’ve been resting to make sure that my voice is strong enough when I get back to work. I hope to get out this week and do a few more things.
 
Fields of gold - canola, western Victoria
 



Wetlands, Mt Barker

 

 Yesterday, while I was taking it easy, one of my friends got busy baking  cheesymite rolls and pizza, topped with spinach from his garden.

 
Enjoy your Sunday. Have a good week.