Tuesday 10 January 2012

Goals and Challenges

I am still on holidays and I am still loving the time I have to work around the house and in the garden. I'm trying to do the "Let's Get Organised" challenge on Becci's Domestic Blitz. So far so good. I've happily adapted the challenges to suit my lifestyle. To see a clean, clear bench and sink every day is wonderful. I thought it was so hard to achieve. Here's evidence:



WEEK  ONE
  • Put away Christmas decorations.  DONE
  • Do one load of washing each day CHANGE TO Do two loads of washing a week. DONE
  • Clean the sink and make it shine. DONE. I just gave it a good clean and got rid of all the bits and pieces that have accumulated over time. And go to bed every night with dishes done!!


WEEK TWO
  • Keep sink clean every day. Yes.
  • Do two loads of washing a week. One done, one to go.
  • Sort out kids' school clothes and school items for the year. I don't have children but I have been looking after a young girl who has so many clothes  and things. I will sort out her things into smaller bags and make sure her uniform is ready for the start of the school year. By then she'll be moving on so it would be good for her and her new family if things are easily located.
  • Organise a homework station. I'm going to work on my desk. It's useless. It's extremely uncomfortable. Let's see what I can come up with.