Friday 22 May 2015

Weekend Focus



I’m glad it’s Friday.

It’s been one of those weeks.

Sometimes fatigue hits and I struggle.

I come home from work and I have to decide whether I should put my energy into school work or cooking a decent meal.  

Fortunately I feel stronger now. Fortunately I have the weekend to catch up on everything. Fortunately my classroom, that was becoming increasingly challenging, is starting to get a little easier.

I feel I really need to refocus this weekend.
Which reminds me that I need to do many other things this weekend.

Friday night is my time to do bills and banking. It’s my time to meal plan and prepare a shopping list.  

It’s also a chance to find my focus again and plan the week ahead.



My Weekend To Do List
  • ·         Bills and Banking and Planning ( a good chance to focus)
  • ·         Time to tidy up
  • ·         Cook a decent meal. Make up lentil soup and freeze two serves.
  • ·         Go for a walk and a run.
  • ·         Go to my favourite craft market.
  • ·         School preparation.
  • ·         Get my haircut. (appointment made)
  • ·         Clear out a shelf. Declutter my art supplies. (30 minutes)

A little ambitious … but I make the list knowing I can be flexible and knowing that if I need to change something that is OK. And time to chill out is a given. I haven't scheduled it but I know I don't function without it. I've also cut out a couple of things just so that I can be kind to myself and ensure I give myself time to rejuvenate.


Hope you all have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment